We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
As a Development Manager you will manage the execution of agile practices and processes, helping the team accelerate their development and optimise their output at a sustainable pace while maintaining the culture and continuing to deliver value to our customers at a fast and frequent pace. You will manage and build on a reliable continuous improvement process. You will ensure efficient delivery at high quality. Having multiple touchpoints across the business, you will act as an escalation point for development teams to help mitigate and unblock where required. Under a flat structure you will be managing a large number of developers and be responsible for building relationships, coaching and helping them improve.
- Proven record of leading, developing and managing similar or larger development teams delivering a software product to customers.
- Ideally this will be a business-to-business product and ideally web based following agile practices and principles.
- Proven record in managing a team producing measurable delivery of software in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Experience in leading delivery cycles and work with multiple releases with agile methodologies in a service or SaaS environment
- Experience of best practice work management tools, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps practices.
- Experience in managing multi-cultural and diverse background technology professionals to create a cohesive and collaborative team
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including volunteering days and tuition reimbursement.