Manager, Marketing Technology
Atlanta, GA - New York, NY or Remote
Vonage Marketing Mission: We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
The Marketing Technology team is part of the Marketing Operations group.
Marketing Operations is responsible for driving the strategy and planning for
the Vonage Marketing organization. We lead goal setting and performance
management that drives a positive ROI for all marketing spend. We also are
responsible for the MarTech architecture, all the data they produce, and the
processes they enable. The Manager, Marketing Technology role will work
closely with stakeholders across the organization to collect requirements and
implement them within the various technology solutions. We are seeking a
candidate that has the right mix of inquisitiveness and technical aptitude to
assist our business stakeholders’ quest for enhancing the prospect and customer
experience by improving alignment and enabling data-driven decisions. This
role is expected to leverage technology to streamline processes, alleviate
bottlenecks, provide data for meaningful insights, and optimize campaign
execution every step of the way.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you will do
- Optimize & integrate the marketing technology stack
- Provide administrative support for various technologies in the stack.
- Build and maintain automation campaigns with a series of touch points
that drive deeper engagement with prospects and customers.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to communicate campaign
- Interpret and translate metrics into insightful analysis to drive change
and campaign performance.
What you will bring
- Ability to:
- Implement technology projects into enterprises.
- Interpret business needs to solution requirements and take
initiative in identifying critical needs and possible solutions
before they may even be known.
- Establish strong relationships with business and project
stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met.
- Prior product management & business systems analysis
- Prior experience administering technology solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills spanning
business and technical audiences.
- Hands-on experience with CRM, Marketing and Sales
What is required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience (5+ years) in a Marketing Technology, Marketing
Operations, Sales Operations, or related position.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional matrixed
- Experience with MarTech / SalesTech tools
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.