Vonage Product Management Mission
We bridge technology and the business needs to deliver new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. Our output changes the communications game.
Why this role matters
The Vonage Integration Platform reimagines how a business communications platform can seamlessly integrate both voice and data into the key sales, customer service, and business productivity applications. We are seeking a technical Product Manager who will help shape how our Vonage applications, both Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC), integrate with 3rd party applications and industry-leading CRMs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and executing product roadmaps that align with the overall strategy, enabling our customers to seamlessly connect their business applications with all that Vonage has to offer. You will be the liaison between the product, engineering, and field teams capturing product requirements, prioritizing development efforts, and working with 3rd party vendors to bring product integrations to market.
This would be a great fit for a product manager with a strong technical background who is driven by building great products and delivering seamless user experiences. We are looking for someone with experience working across all phases of the SaaS development lifecycle and who understands both the excitement and challenges at each phase.
What you will bring
- A product-minded technical leadership, with the ability to drive and execute product strategy.
- Strong technical acumen, prefer experience as a software developer or similar. As an example, an understanding of data structures is a plus.
- Understanding of leading industry CRMs and how they can integrate into UCaaS and Contact Center applications, and common features, APIs, and Agile development practices.
- Ability to work closely with SMB and Enterprise customers to deeply understand their needs and develop product offerings that exceed expectations and grow platform adoption.
- Hands-on approach to integration, and the ability to validate CRM integrations as new versions are released.
- Understanding of UX Design, experience with delivering SaaS-based products, and a passion for learning new technologies a plus.
What is required
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience working with API based products or using APIs as a developer.
- Experience with Agile (preferably across multiple methodologies).
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive objectives across geographically distributed teams and 3rd party vendors.
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.