Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Client Services serves two primary purposes: solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Client Services Advisor I is an individual contributor providing Client Services advice and support to an assigned group of customers.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Engage with customers to conduct periodic business service reviews.
- Perform basic customer data collection and base analytics as assigned.
- Identify customer issues and work with internal technical and support teams to develop issue resolution
plans, milestones and review points.
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with assigned customers to ensure successful and timely completion of
- Manage and reconcile demands across various and diverse internal groups to achieve desired results for
the benefit of the customer.
- Meet monthly revenue and customer retention goals; ensure that Vonage sustains incumbency in
- Document customer responses to outreach efforts and issue resolution progress – providing feedback to
care, service delivery, program management and finance to guarantee that all customer inquiries are
- Work with fellow team members to identify process effectiveness and efficiency improvement
- Campaign targeted customer base through email, mass marketing and personal reach outs.
- Monitor customer response to communication outreach efforts, by program, product, geographic or
- Work with customers to identify additional business opportunities, to meet new needs and/or to upsell
into existing accounts.
- Support team efforts to analyze customer base coverage models, generating routes for improvement.
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned customer representatives.
- Leverage working relationships with internal product, sales and marketing teams to address customer
needs and inquiries.
What you will bring
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations.
- Ability to:
- Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Prior experience (2-3 years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients.
What is in it for you
- In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.