We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Inbound Sales generates interest and qualifies leads with potential customers. We attract the interest of
potential customers by touting the benefits and competitive superiority of Vonage products and services.
We engage with customers to understand their interests and needs, working with them to define the right
mix of Vonage products and services for their situation. The Inbound Sales Representative I partners with
cross-functional teams to develop customer engagement and selling strategies, applies logic and creativity
to build customer relationships and works with customers to understand needs and expectations.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Provide the highest level of customer service to small/medium, strategic accounts; Accountable for the relationship management of assigned customer base and ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met
- Responsible for product/feature offerings to current customers and driving new business to a list of prospects as assigned; Requires strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and work to maximize revenue and profitability
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in Salesforce CRM
- Anticipate customer needs and concerns, and maintain knowledge of problems and issues facing the team and that of our customers
- Collaborate with team members and management to aid in the continued success and innovation of our sales process and overall team
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of Vonage Business Cloud (VBC) products, sales methodology, and processes
- Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements (i.e., billing/invoicing, shipping, etc.); Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts.
- Recognize the customer's key challenges in their business operations and identify products and solutions to the customer's area of need; Identify possible opportunities for other business unit or division solution offerings.
- Respond constructively to minimize difficult or negative issues and partners with internal support groups to ensure total customer care.
- Fast-paced, multi-functional tasking expected
What's required for application
- 1-3 years experience in a fast paced sales environment; preferably within in B2B/corporate sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Telesales or inside sales experience a plus, specifially Account Management
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills; well-developed listening skills
- CRM experience required, Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong ability to manage and exceed monthly quotas, metrics and goals.
- Strong ability to develop new accounts and grow existing business
- Sales Closing experience preferred
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.