Customer Success is at the heart of Vonage’s operations with a key purpose to build partnerships with our customers to ensure ongoing adoption, advocacy, retention and ultimately growth within the account. We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Success to not only deliver outstanding customer experience but also lead a team of Customer Success Managers across the UK and Europe providing guidance, direction, assistance and support. The individual will be responsible for promoting customer advocacy and success across their own and their teams accounts.
The Senior Manager of Customer Success will report to the RVP of Customer Success and be required to provide strategic input as well as understand the key financial metrics, specifically; churn, upsell, NRR, GRR. The individual will help to drive and champion continual improvement in all aspects of our service including project delivery, training, support and ongoing adoption, as well as building trusted advisor relationships with key accounts at a senior level.
The role will require close working with the Account Management teams and Sales leadership to ensure the business functions are complementing one another and structured processes are in place. The role will also involve making decisions on the portfolios of the Customer Success Managers, providing a flexible model for the customers who will benefit most from CSM engagement whilst protecting the team from ad-hoc requests.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers, providing support and guidance on key customer meetings and escalations (typically at a Mid Market segment).
- Outline and execute on training needs for the team
- Drive strategic initiatives to support successful customer outcomes
- Responsible for educating customers on Vonage’s strategic vision
- Develop models and frameworks for best assisting Mid Market customers
- Align Vonage corporate strategy with strategic customer initiatives to ensure long term success of the customer
- Establish and maintain key customer health reporting included but not limited to; strategic initiatives, overall health, profitability, product needs for your and your team accounts.
- Partner with several other functional leads to ensure the success of the customer
- Partner with customers to align our communication solutions to meet their core business objectives
- Ensure customer solutions are designed to support the long term success of the customer’s communication strategy
What you'll bring
- Executive presence and communication
- Enterprise relationship management in either communication or software vertical
- Contagious positive energy with a creative but focused mindset
- Focus on ensuring employee success, engagement, and satisfaction
- Ability to navigate and communicate through very complex customer scenarios
- Customer Success industry best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Product knowledge of UCAAS, CCAAS and CPAAS.
What's required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline
- Experience in customer facing, consultative, selling, or customer success role
- Experience in software, communication, and/or subscription based business model
- Professional sales and/or customer success training
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Contact Centre Software, WFM, Omnichannel
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.