Customer Success Manager
Location - Ideally seeking someone who is located in the North East, in any of the following states: NJ/NY, PA, MD, VA, Mass, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana or any other NE state.
Vonage Sales Mission: We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Customer Success serves two primary purposes: solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor providing Customer Success advice and support to an assigned group of customers.
The Customer Success Manager will deliver an outstanding customer experience, helping to drive and champion continual improvement in all aspects of our service including project delivery, training, support and product adoption. Your primary role will be to focus on ensuring our customers are 100% happy with the services & products they purchase from us. This will involve establishing a trusted advisor relationship with your portfolio of customer accounts, working hand in glove with the Account Management team for the life of the account.
A successful Customer Success Manager will see their accounts renewing, growing is usage and value, provide promoter NPS and CSAT responses and act as references and advocates in order to help feed the top of the sales funnel as well as drive adoption and growth across the rest of the existing customer base.
Please Note – there is not a quota to meet for this Customer Success Manager role, it is strictly salary plus bonus potential.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
· Develop customer relationships as a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise.
· Continually gauge & work to improve customer satisfaction.
· Drive the collection of promoter NPS and CSAT survey responses.
· Identify Customer pain points & provide solutions through configuration.
· Ensure the application is being used for maximum benefit and is well aligned to the Customer’s organisational imperatives.
· Hold regular Service Reviews & Business Reviews with your portfolio of accounts.
· Surface key usage analytics data as it relates to both the core application as well as with our Support organisation.
· Drive adoption of the solution and work to produce a Customer environment conducive to renewal and growth.
· Review of roadmap interests, promotion of the roadmap and release process, as well as promoting customer events and webinars.
· Solidify partnership by identifying company short & long-term objectives, feeding into a jointly owned Customer Success Plan, alongside the Customer.
· Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all their technical requirements are achieved and continuous improvement programs are managed correctly.
· Build strong and positive relationships with clients at both operational & strategic stakeholder levels.
· Build and document knowledge about the client’s business and technical setup, to aid all areas within NewVoiceMedia (Vonage).
· Communication in the triage of issues and feature requests so that a clearly documented path of impact, timelines and urgency to resolve issues is understood.
· Take output from Product Management & Marketing and assist in running product roadmap sessions with major clients, so they are kept abreast of new features and functionality.
· Collaborate and communicate with product organization(s) regarding customer needs and with account management on defining solution strategies.
· Solicit customer feedback and work internally with product, account management and other teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and priorities.
· Identify any training / knowledge needs for clients and assist in delivering the training or engaging Professional Services, as required.
· Assist in the scoping of Professional Services effort, where identified.
· Help grow the application usage by supporting the account management team in pre-sales activities with your portfolio of Customer accounts.
· Ensure the customer is a useable reference and drive advocacy therein.
· Formal recording and management of all key Customer interactions through Vonage’s Customer Success Management system, Gainsight.
What you will bring
· Experience within the SaaS. Cloud Storage, Data or Security industries.
· A demonstrated solutions-oriented sales approach through the full sales lifecycle.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to:
o Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
o Build and close a pipeline of significant annual recurring revenue.
o Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
o Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
· Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
· Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment with strong organisational skills to manage multiple clients & workstreams, across varying business sectors.
· Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
· Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment.
· Driving license and be willing to travel at short notice.
What is required for application
· Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
· 3 years’ experience working within a client services type role, Professional Services or Customer Success Management.
· Master’s Degree in business, technology or related discipline.
· Industry experience within the Contact Center or Cloud Technology environment desired.
· Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
· Knowledge of Contact Centre software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management or ideally experience with NewVoiceMedia (Vonage) services.
· ITIL / PRINCE2 / Salesforce ADM201 qualification.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.