As a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Vonage, you will provide first-class support to our rapidly growing strategic customer base, who are integrating our programmable Voice and/or Video APIs in their applications.
We challenge our Support Engineers to provide a customer experience that leaves our users highly satisfied, loyal and true advocates of Vonage!
- Acting as the point of escalation and regional expert within the Support team
- Driving and managing customer-related projects, initiatives and tasks for our strategic accounts
- Liaising with Engineering to set Support up for success
- Providing feedback Carrier and Routing teams to improve service options
- Capturing and proactively sharing knowledge with customers and colleagues
- Act as Designated Support Engineer for specific Enterprise Customers
What You’re Great At
- Assisting customers in integrating our programmable APIs in their applications, with a focus on being empathetic, accurate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Fascinated with problem solving, have a natural curiosity and can demonstrate the ability to learn rapidly
- Communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Investigating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to voice and/or video protocols
What You’re Good At
- Demonstrating diplomacy in your interactions with customers and interfacing departments
- Adjusting your approach to an enterprise or digital native audience
- Following processes, unless customers are better served by breaking our rules or improving our processes
The Vonage API Platform... Who are we?
The Vonage API Platform, provides tools for voice, messaging and phone verification, allowing developers to embed programmable communications into mobile apps, websites and business systems.Vonage enables enterprises to reimagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with the tools they need to easily communicate information to customers in real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice.
Industry leaders including Snapchat, Zalora, Uber, Telegram, Lazada, KLM, GrabTaxi, Airbnb, Alibaba and Daimler send millions of messages per month using Vonage APIs.
Why Vonage… Our values!
Being disruptive, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Vonage. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.