We believe in being a business that helps people, aspiring to make things easier and taking the pressure off.
At NewVoiceMedia, we help businesses help people, one conversation at a time. We do that in technology environments where our people can express themselves, collaborate, problem-solve and create. Our small agile teams sit within a growing Development function, so you get the benefits of working in an intimate environment, balanced with the security of being part of the bigger picture. Our project teams provide the right environment to get inspired, putting our thirst for emerging technology to use and seeking out opportunities to climb that bit higher. Plus, we have the tightest integration with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM. Many vendors claim complete Salesforce integration, but no one delivers it quite as well as we do. NVM is listed by Forbes as a Top 100 Cloud company for the third consecutive year, alongside digital brands like Stripe, Dropbox and Slack.
- Creating a secure, scalable service that our customers want to shout about
- Continuously improving, automating and monitoring our cloud platform
- Given the opportunity to work on advancing algorithms, including statistical analysis and routing
- A solid development background (2 years +), with the aptitude to use a breadth of technologies and languages to create scalable and secure solutions
- Strong skills in C# and .NET (essential) and at least two additional languages (preferable)
- Experience, and confidence, working on a cloud-based platform
- A passion for technology and a willingness to share ideas
- An encouraging, fast paced environment where you can learn and develop
- On-going training
- Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
- A defined bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- More company benefits