We believe in being a business that helps people, aspiring to make things easier and taking the pressure off. At NewVoiceMedia, we help businesses help people, one conversation at a time. We do that in technology environments where our people can express themselves, collaborate, problem-solve and create. Our small agile teams sit within a growing Development function, so you get the benefits of working in an intimate environment, balanced with the security of being part of the bigger picture. Our project teams provide the right environment to get inspired, putting our thirst for emerging technology to use and seeking out opportunities to climb that bit higher. Plus, we have the tightest integration with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM. Many vendors claim complete Salesforce integration, but no one delivers it quite as well as we do. NVM is listed by Forbes as a Top 100 Cloud company for the third consecutive year, alongside digital brands like Stripe, Dropbox and Slack.
Join the team and make every conversation personal developing cloud-based call center software.
Explore designs, prototype and set working standards for NewVoiceMedia engineering community.
Technologies we use: Java 11, Maven, Spring (Boot, WebFlux, Security), Netty, Docker, AWS Web Services
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
A Senior Engineer who:
- can take a part in designing services in cloud based environment
- can choose technologies for our Java environment
- can evaluate frameworks for a challenge
- can create feature oriented code playing with programming paradigms
- follows software engineering principles
- follows XP discipline
- actively contributes to Learning Culture
JOIN THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MOVEMENT
Helping others can only be achieved with the right people and the right resources. That’s why we’ve created a workplace culture that is supportive, encouraging and progressive. We think about the future as much as we think about the present. That’s why we offer our people a competitive salary and flexibility where they need it, plus:
- An encouraging, fast paced environment where you can learn and develop
- On-going training
- Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
- A defined bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- More company benefits