We believe in being a business that helps people, aspiring to make things easier and taking the pressure off.
At NewVoiceMedia, we help businesses help people, one conversation at a time. We do that in technology environments where our people can express themselves, collaborate, problem-solve and create. Our small agile teams sit within a growing Development function, so you get the benefits of working in an intimate environment, balanced with the security of being part of the bigger picture. Our project teams provide the right environment to get inspired, putting our thirst for emerging technology to use and seeking out opportunities to climb that bit higher. Plus, we have the tightest integration with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM. Many vendors claim complete Salesforce integration, but no one delivers it quite as well as we do. NVM is listed by Forbes as a Top 100 Cloud company for the third consecutive year, alongside digital brands like Stripe, Dropbox and Slack.
Tech stack: Jenkins, Travis, Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Implement and continuously improve multiple CI/CD pipelines - from developer desktop to production deployment
- Support and enable our team of developers as they build features for multiple technology stacks, by reducing friction and enhancing the developer experience
- Work with our Cloud Operations and SRE teams to build next-generation Cloud-based architecture
- Linux-based operating systems
- CI/CD systems e.g. Jenkins, Travis
- DVCS/VCS systems such as Git or SVN
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python
- A background in software engineering is sought: knowledge of design patterns and best practices
Nice to have:
- Windows operating systems
- AWS and related technologies such as Lambdas, ECS, SNS/SQS
- Container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, ECS and Kubernetes
- Programming languages such as C#, Java
- Experienced in working in an Agile software development environment – knowledgeable about Agile concepts such as lean, kanban and continuous improvement
- Skilled in manual and automated testing concepts and how to apply them to build in reliability and quality
- Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
- Clear career path
- A defined bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- More company benefits (multisport card, private healthcare, massages, pizza days, fruits etc.)