Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Inbound Sales generates interest and qualifies leads with potential customers. We attract the interest of
potential customers by touting the benefits and competitive superiority of Vonage products and services.
We engage with customers to understand their interests and needs, working with them to define the right
mix of Vonage products and services for their situation. The Inbound Sales Representative I partners with
cross-functional teams to develop customer engagement and selling strategies, applies logic and creativity
to build customer relationships and works with customers to understand needs and expectations.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Develop and apply a thorough understanding of Vonage Business Cloud products, sales methodology and processes to exceed quota via acquisition of new customers through prospecting and collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Support outreach initiatives including email blasts, direct mail and phone.
- Serve as the customer’s first point of contact, providing product education and collaborating to build the value proposition.
- Partner with counterparts in Sales, Marketing and product organizations to ensure leads are identified and effectively assessed.
- Anticipate customer needs and concerns, maintain knowledge of their problems and issues.
- Educate potential customers on product offerings and services, explaining pricing and answering questions.
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity and sales activity records in Salesforce CRM.
- Consistently meets established monthly contact, lead generation and other measures.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
What you will bring
- Outstanding communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Apply arithmetic concepts on a recurring basis
- Apply basic computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, email and database software
- Understand and apply Salesforce CRM
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
1+ years of successful sales experience in a high activity sales development / business.
- Prospect and negotiation skills.
What is in it for you
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.