VONAGE SALES MISSION
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
We are growing our Sales Development team in Basingstoke. The team interacts with thousands of customers every day using the latest video, phone and digital technologies. The team is our talent development platform for future career progression within NewVoiceMedia A Vonage Company.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
SDRs are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. They work closely with Marketing, AEs and Pre-Sales in developing targeted strategies and messaging to drive new opportunities for Vonage. In partnership with these groups, we educate prospects, build relationships, qualify opportunities and generate healthy sales pipeline within target organisations.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the Sales Pipeline
- Conducting high level conversations with business owners in prospect accounts
- Achieving monthly & quarterly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Consistently develop your sales skills, market understanding, solutions knowledge and customer approach to generate valuable business opportunities
- Attend training and coaching regularly and adopt proven selling methodology
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Passionate about technology/SaaS and sales
- Willingness to learn and ambition to grow professionally
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to use initiative and self-manage
- Additional European language advantageous but not essential.
- Successful completion of a degree in business-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
COMMON CHARACTER TRAITS
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including volunteering days and tuition reimbursement.