Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Channel Sales leverages partner relationships to sell Vonage products and services. We work with existing partners and develop relationships with potential new partners to support the company’s ongoing sales growth and success. You can join our team as a Senior Regional Channel Manager, providing channel sales support for a large region and/or portfolio of assigned customers and partners.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What will you bring
- Liaise between partners, customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of Vonage solutions according to customer need.
- Drive and manage successful sales / channel marketing campaigns and events.
- Set up and deliver product and/or service presentations and other actions to increase sales effectiveness.
- Cross-sell and up-sell based on understanding of customer and business need.
- Develop new channels beyond their immediate goals and open opportunities for Vonage and the VoIP space overall.
- Assist with and facilitate closing opportunities, sales training, field sales support and post-sale customer follow-up.
- Drive activity to enlist new agent partners for Vonage (i.e. value-added resellers, MSPs, telco agents) through cold calling, networking, referrals and telemarketing.
- Own the indirect sales process from beginning of relationship through install.
- Assist current partners with revenue generating activities, including webinars, conference calls and lunch-and-learns.
- Handle move, add, change and disconnect service requests; address issues escalated from fellow team members.
- Apply established metrics and dashboards to report on the effectiveness of channel marketing / sales executions, new product introductions and performance.
- Develop progress and communications project status reports for management.
- Track daily activity and monthly results, meeting assigned minimum sales quotas.
- May provide informal support to less experienced team members.
What is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (3-4 years) in a Channel Sales or related role.
What is in it for you
- In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.