Vonage Product Manager - Director, SalesForce
Vonage has a highly successful contact center and unified communications integration with Salesforce and is looking for a senior product management professional to drive the strategic product integration engagement between Vonage and Salesforce. This person will be the day to day liaison and key point of contact with the various product groups within Salesforce, working to understand where the Salesfrorce product is evolving, how Vonage can enhance our integrations with the Salesforce product portfolio and identifying new, innovative products for the Salesforce Ecosystem.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
This person must
- Be extremely well versed with Salesforce technology and products
- Understand the part communications and contact center plays in a customer’s Salesforce experience
- Understand the competitive CRM landscape
What you'll bring
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Product Manager with a strong track record of delivering products through partners.
- They will have a proven ability to work across various internal Vonage departments and externally with strategic partners and solution integrations to accomplish business, design and engineering goals.
- We need someone with a strong technical base, functional design and project management skills; someone who can conceptually breakdown a business opportunity based on partner needs and identify new opportunities based on partner roadmaps.
- Someone who can build a positive and productive relationship with internal technical and business groups as well as external partners will be a prerequisite while ensuring the decision-making process is efficient, thoughtful, and thorough.
- Be the visible leader of our Salesforce integrated product internally, tell us where we should be evolving and innovating the product
- Own the overall product engagement with various Salesforce product teams
- Work with Alliances team, marketing and sales to identify new consumer use case opportunities for Vonage technologies to be used within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Interface regularly with customers at events (like Dreamforce!), during sales engagements, and through ad hoc sessions to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success.
- Create product design specs for new experiences and technologies
- Manage the schedule and scope of multiple simultaneous initiatives, ensuring quality and minimizing risk
- Track and effectively communicate project issues, delays and risks so that stakeholders are not surprised
- Help resolve critical cross-group technical or project issues as they impact the release plans
- Build effective relationships with team leads across all departments
What's required for application
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong technical acumen with the deep understanding of Salesforce products (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Mulesoft, etc..)
- An eye for design and usability
- Experience in working with agile processes, tools and teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to drive people at all levels towards communicated goals
- Demonstrated excellence, passion and leadership in project management
- Strong cross-group communication and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with a track record of managing projects to completion on-time
- Requires bachelor's degree in computer science or electrical engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA degree is desirable
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.