Vonage Israel is growing! We are looking for great Senior developers who are hard workers with a minimum of 5-year experience as Full Stack Engineers.
Our office is at the top of Alon Towers Tel-Aviv, with a beautiful inspiring view reflecting our pioneering innovative spirit.
We are an enterprise corporation with the goal to revolutionize the way people communicate in the 21st century, looking for the best people to join our winning team and help us make this vision a reality!
- As a Vonage software engineer, you will build the infrastructure and business logic for next-generation unified communication platforms.
- You will be in charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs, by specializing in end-to-end development, including call processing, media handling, and BL for an account and user management
- Building reusable and robust services and libraries for future use.
- Translating features and specification into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- You will be the architect, designer, and coder of your project, and take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push the technology forward.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field - preference will be given to top class graduates from leading universities
- You have at least 5 years of software development experience
- Experience developing Node.js, Python, Vue.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Flask, Django, NestJS frameworks.
- Experience with AWS services
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Experience with typescript
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins (Advantage)
- Experience with shell/bash scripting (Advantage)
Qualities That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- A desire to and skills for mentoring junior developers so they become an awesome engineer like you!
- Open source contributions, maintained Github repositories, Helpful Stackoverflow profile