We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
The Customer Solutions Architect is responsible for providing pre-sales design and application support for all Vonage Business products and services through ongoing interaction with the sales team and operations. This person will actively participate from a technical sales perspective and will help the sales team achieve and exceed targeted revenue goals.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Generate accurate and timely design configurations for customer sales quotations
- Attend sales calls and assist with sales efforts
- Conduct technical interviews with customers to clearly define needs
- Provide technical expertise to ensure that customer needs are met
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors in order to act as a valuable resource to the customer and sales team
- Review quotes, RFPs, plans and other customer documents to develop and prepare an effective response or proposal
- Conduct product demonstrations both in-person and using webinar tools
- Provide sales tools and training for the sales teams on conducting effective presentations and demonstrations on Vonage Business products to prospects and potential customers
- Provide technical assistance to other departments, including Product Management, Marketing, and Sales Training teams
- Deliver product and technical presentations both onsite and remote
- Deliver comprehensive and customized product demonstrations focused on functional
capabilities in business terms easily understood by the customer
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain strong relationships with sales team,
partners, vendors, and customers
- Confidence to be a compelling and passionate public speaker with communication skills of the highest caliber
- Strong understanding of the sales process, strategies, and solutions selling
- Ability to analyze complex problems or situations and develop effective solutions
- Exceptional work ethic, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create convincing proposals and documentation
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Aptitude to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
- Willingness to travel throughout the sales region
What's required for application
- 5+ years relevant industry experience and 2+ years as Sales Engineer
- Experience in video conferencing is a major plus
- Knowledge of the healthcare vertical is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Data Networking, SIP, and UCaaS industry certifications
- Strong experience with networking protocols, standards and hardware
- Technical knowledge of UCaaS/PBX and advanced contact center products
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.