Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this job matters:
The Salesforce Alliances team drives pipeline and sales revenue to Vonage from Salesforce's selling teams. We are looking to hire an individual who is experienced working in the Salesforce ecosystem or has partner management or alliances experience.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU KEEP READING
What you will do:
- Drive Vonage's Salesforce and Salesforce SIs referral business for the region.
- Actively develop and nurture relationships with Salesforce and Salesforce's ecosystem partners.
- Align Vonage's sales team with their Salesforce and SI counterparts on pipeline development and active opportunities.
- Successfully position Vonage within Salesforce as the number one communications partner – responsible for all aspects relating to this i.e. exec alignment, activities with RVPs and all Sales and Sales Engineering teams.
- Own and execute field events with Salesforce and SI partners including partner facing and customer facing events.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Vonage and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Drive Vonage's Salesforce and other partner go-to-market strategies within region.
- Develop and deliver training / education for Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments on Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Promote the Vonage brand and partnership value with customers, with industry contacts and at relevant industry events.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
- Recommend and support implementation of recommendations to streamline, enhance and make Alliance Partnership Management more efficient and effective.
What you'll bring:
Desire to be successful and willingness to get the job done.
Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening
Ability to tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
Ability to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
Ability to form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
What's required for application:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (3+ years) in an Alliance Partner Management or related role.
- Experience in finding, recruiting and on-boarding new partners.
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem would be of interest
What's in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.