As a Vonage Beta community manager, you will build and lead our Beta community
We challenge the Beta community manager to oversee all aspects of our product and build a community out of our existing customers.
The goal is to improve our product metrics by establishing, communicating, track and analyze the community.
You must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to develop engaging content.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
What You’re Great At:
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems.
- Understand the full picture
- Passionate about communication with our Beta customers, answering questions and managing any online feedback forums.
- Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team – You will work closely with the Development, Product and our customers.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team.
- Using our Analytics tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through improvements and new initiatives
What You’re Good At:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Python or Java) - Major advantage
- Knowledge of Webrtc, AWS , HTTP , – Major advantage
What You Must Have Experience In:
- Proven work experience as a Beta community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree – Advantage
Qualities About You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- Love to learn