Travel Requirements: None
Vonage Product Management Mission: Vonage API Platform London is the emerging leader in the $10B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
Vonage API Platform is looking to re-build and scale the internal tooling that supports our business critical operations teams.
The primary objective of this role is to understand and translate business requirements into the most intuitive and simple User Interface and User Experience over the top of our BSS and OSS systems.
You will be working with other Product Managers, Business and Carrier Operations, Finance, Fraud and Customer Support teams to prioritise and own the roadmap for the Admin Dashboard.
This role has endless opportunities as it is possible to productise components of Admin Dashboard to provide customer facing self-service tools to drive additional revenue and reduce impact on customer support such as building debugging or routing tools.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Own and maintain the roadmap for Admin Dashboard and other internal UI tools that need to solve complex problems for Pricing, Costs, Routing, Account and User Management, Debugging, Fraud etc.
- Maintain current applications and prioritise improvements and new features whilst building new UI applications.
- Work with individual Product Managers to build a User Experience on top of their products or BSS/OSS services.
- Work directly with the Admin Dashboard Engineering Team to design and build new UI applications.
- Work across the business from Finance, Operations to Fraud to collect, prioritize, and validate business requirements for delivery.
- Document, train, and coach teams to effectively use the products, features, and solutions you deliver.
What you will bring
- Technical and user experience knowledge of building complex UI applications from a high volume environment such as Finance (e.g. Trading systems), Telecoms or Travel industries.
- Highly analytical and at ease with influencing others through facts, insights, and great presentation abilities.
- Learning and open mindset: not constrained to use only one set of technologies from previous experience; open to different methods to achieve business goals.
- Experience rolling up your sleeves at start-ups or able to demonstrate an ambitious track record at a large corporation or in parallel to your work.
What is required for application
- Computer Science degree or similar technical qualification
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience
- Minimum 2 years experience of building or development of complex UI/UX web applications
- Experience of Business Operations, BSS/OSS needs and/or analysis in the Telco, Travel, or Finance sector.
- Experience of working with UX Designers, wireframing and writing technical requirements for building complex web applications
- Knowledge of system authentication methodologies such as OAuth, SAML or services such as OKTA or WSO2.
- Understanding of databases (MySQL), SQL queries and data schemas.
- Able to work with data in formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- Previous software development experience at some point in your career.
- Comfortable presenting and explaining complex ideas to multiple different stakeholders.
- Is excited about building tools to help 1000s of employees be better at their jobs.
- Knowledge of enterprise SaaS such as CRMs, Analytics tools, iPaaS platforms.
- Cares about the little big details when wireframing/prototyping complex UIs for web applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies & tools (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), definition of done frameworks.
- Excellent project management skills.
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll Giving for Charities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical
- Dental & Eye Cover
- Gym Membership Loan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Industry conferences as a team or individual
- Free snacks and food
- Friday beer o’clock
- Work laptop
- Secure bicycle storage
- Discounts in London attractions through TasteCard Loan and BUPA, the medical provider
- Social meet ups
Potential Next Career Move: Senior Product Manager