Travel Requirements: None
Vonage Product Management Mission: Vonage London is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
Vonage is looking to scale and optimise its business-critical BSS/OSS web applications, Admin Dashboard, in order to provide the right tools for our Business Operations, Support, Finance, and Sales teams.
We are looking for someone with experience of building and delivering high volume transactional web application solutions ideally from a Telco, Travel or Finance sector. The role would be key in making critical improvements to our Pricing, Routing, Finance system integrations.
This position would suit a previous Business Analyst or Project Manager looking to take the next step up into a Product Management role.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Own and maintain the roadmap for the Product working across the business from Sales, Support, Business Operations to Finance and other Products
- Work with key stakeholders to bring together, prioritize and validate business requirements for delivery
- Work with UX designers to turn business requirements into a viable UI
- Write development requirements for, and work with the Engineering team to build deliverables and use as use as reference for the product
- Lead UAT and stakeholder approval of deliverables
- Help lead delivery with the Engineering team
- Document, train and coach teams and individuals to effectively use the products, features and solutions you deliver
- Working with and managing stakeholders from all levels across the organization to keep informed of progress and decisions
- Prioritize and make decisions on requirements and deliverables in a rapidly changing environment
There is an opportunity to shape and contribute to Vonage’s success and growth by actively seeking improvements and new features to drive revenue and operational optimization.
What you will bring
- Consistent track record working in and delivering complex multi-stream projects
- Highly analytical and at ease with influencing others through facts, insights and great presentation abilities
- Self-Aware and confident in the unique blend of technology, market, business and relevant domain skills you bring to the table and how you want to develop as a leader
- Learning mindset: not constrained to use only one set of technologies from previous experience; open to different methods to achieve business goals
- Experience rolling up your sleeves at start-ups or able to demonstrate an ambitious track record at a large corporation or in parallel to your work.
What is required for application
- Computer Science degree or similar technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant sector and function
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience
- Previous software development experience at some point in your career
- Experience building API products or using APIs as a developer
- Hands on expeirence with complex Pricing, Billing, and transactional applications ideally from a Telco, Travel or Finance sector
- Knowledge of enterprise SaaS such as CRM, Analytics, Campaign Management, Collaboration, iPaaS platforms
- Experience in delivering or managing PCI DSS, GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, SOC2 compliance processes and applications
- User Experience and User Interface design and methodologies. Experience in building and assisting with the build of complex UIs for Web and Mobile applications.
- Experience working with and building complex web applications
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux systems and basic sysadmin abilities
- Understanding of databases (MySQL), SQL queries and data schemas
- Able to work with data in formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies & tools (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and project management tools
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Matched pension
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll Giving for Charities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical
- Dental & Eye Cover
- Gym Membership Loan
- Extended Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Industry conferences as a team or individual
- Free snacks and food
- Friday beer o’clock
- Work laptop
- Secure bicycle storage
- Discounts in London attractions through TasteCard Loan and BUPA, the medical provider
- Social meet ups
Potential Next Career Move: Expert Product Manager/Product Director