As a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Lead, You will lead activities involved with developing and provisioning enterprise-class operational environments built atop commercial cloud computing services that are integrated, as appropriate, with existing Vonage infrastructure.
You will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, and execution of operational processes supporting these cloud computing environments. Further, the position will lead technical activities involved with deploying, operating, and supporting a wide range of applications and workloads within Vonage cloud environments.
As a SRE Lead, you will manage the infrastructure for your development team, support them and help them achieve the goal. You will be also responsible for build infrastructure, improvements and execution of the stability process. Concurrently with this cloud service and online monitoring, set up and deploy the changes provided by development team.
- Real AWS Cloud Experience – a must
- High level of hands on Linux Administrator with 3 – 5 years of experience – a must
- Deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines – a must
- Knowledge of either, Ansible, terraform, AWS or other Automation Tool experience – big advantage
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field