Machine Learning Lead
Voice over IP calls are kind of OK, but not great. We at Vonage aim to change that and take voice quality to the next level. We will use Data Science and Machine Learning to make real time voice and video communication as great at is should be.
Come join us at the Vonage TLV R&D center to do breakthrough machine learning work and lead our drive to the future of Voice and Video communication.
Vonage’s R&D Center is building a new machine learning and data science team and is looking for an experienced leader for it.
As a Vonage Business Could Machine Learning and Data Science lead, you and your team will develop machine learning based solution to greatly improve customer delight. You will own the solution from collecting and analyzing the data, developing the models and delivering them into the product.
You and your team will be the researchers, architects and coders of your project and take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take projects from the idea through research and development and until deployment in our production environment.
What You’re Great At:
- Research orientation: You have a strong problem solving and critical thinking mindset.
- Software development: You have a strong interest in developing new software.
- Independently driving agendas and tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
What You’re Good At:
- Self-learner: You are a self-learner and you are passionate about learning and applying new technologies.
- Collaboration: You’re comfortable working with others, both inside and outside of your team.
What you Must Have Experience In:
- Experience in machine learning or data science research.
- Hands-on experience in writing code in at least one programming language.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field (Ph.D. highly desirable)
Qualities about You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in leading data science / ML teams
- Experience in Python, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn – big advantage.
- A great recommendation from a previous employer.
- Experience in developing cloud based application.
- Experience in deep learning, time series analysis or signal processing.