Now a Vonage Company, Nexmo is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world.
- Working on different aspects of the core product and associated tools
- Assisting with in-life maintenance, testing, debugging and documentation of deployed services
- Experience working highly scaleable restful API services
- Serverside development with a focus on backend services using node.js
- Experience working with real-time projects.
- Experience scaling both within and across data centers.
- Expertise in using Couchbase on large scale projects
- Analytical approach to performance and a desire to get as low level as it takes to scale efficiently.
- Enjoy the challenge of debugging large scale distributed systems.
- Any WebRTC or VoIP experience is a bonus.
- Experience with SocketIO and restify libraries
- Experience with Pairing and agile
- Experience in writing TDD and BDD style tests
Most weeks there is a new technical presentation by members of engineering on technology topics of the speaker’s choice, this is a great way to learn and also optionally contribute your own presentation.
Why Nexmo...our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring extraordinary people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.