We are Nexmo. We are an emerging leader in the $100b+ cloud communication and telecom markets. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Line, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our communications platform to connect with their customers. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
- Help to maintain our existing SDKs
- Collaborate with our iOS and Android SDK developers to insure consistency across platforms where possible
- Unit-test code
- Document your code
Ideal candidates can exhibit;
- to have showcases / portfolio on github to demonstrate previous experience (at least a couple of own projects)
- Node JS client/server side modules
- Experience of monitoring systems, continuous integration and testing
It would also be great to see some experience with the following;
- Experience in building Mobile SDK is a plus
- Firm understanding on how to interact with REST APIs
- Excellent debugging skills at both the application and operating system level
- Flexible with the ability to adapt working style to meet objectives with the ability and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with iOS is a plus
- Familiarity with a Unix environment
- WebRTC knowledge
- Other web frameworks and languages (interest or exposure, commercial or personal projects)
Why Nexmo...our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring extraordinary people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.