The Solutions Architect will work hands on with Fortune 200 companies on their data transformation journey. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and operationalization of Voltron Data solutions for customers and partners. We believe in ownership and teamwork, and this role will own the deliverables and collaborate with the product, engineering, and sales teams.
Required work experience:
- 7+ years experience in field engineering (pre and post sales)
- Experience with the following technologies: Apache Arrow, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, SQL, NoSQL, Dask, Pandas, Cloud Storage (S3, ADLS, GCS).
- Experience with OSS (Open Source Software)
- Experience with distributed systems and HPC environments; Kubernetes and Slurm experience a plus
- Experience designing solutions on cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience migrating or redefining legacy customer workloads to modern analytical pipelines.
Desired personal characteristics
- High standards in their own work and in their peers
Leads with modesty
Sees diversity as a strategic advantage
Values ground-breaking innovation
For NYC-based applicants, the expected salary range is $195k to $240K + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Actual starting pay will be based on job-related factors, including exact work location, experience, training, and skill level, so may be higher or lower than what is shown on this posting.