Voleer centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction.
Voleer is a BitTitan product. BitTitan® empowers IT service professionals to successfully deploy and manage cloud technologies through automation. Since 2009, BitTitan has moved over 19 million users to the cloud for 43,000 customers in 187 countries and supports leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Dropbox. BitTitan is a global company with offices in Seattle and Singapore.
We've been in the cloud business since before it became mainstream. Since then, we’ve seen IT professionals struggle to keep up with ever-growing demands and less resources. The deployment and management of hundreds of applications using dozens of tools is inefficient – we recognized that there needed to be a better way.
This is why we created Voleer. A system that centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Furthermore, our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction. Getting IT together has never been so easy.
In this job, you will:
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable UI code in TypeScript and React
- Design and implement features in our customer facing CLI using TypeScript and Node.js
- Design and implement supporting server-side code in Node.js, Express, and Apollo GraphQL
- Perform code reviews to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors before merging code changes
- Lead the design of features by authoring design documents, leading design meetings, and ensuring that new features fit into the existing architecture
- Work with the product management team to ensure timely delivery by facilitating requirements discussions, gathering early feedback, keeping tasks organized, and coordinating work with other team members
- Provide training and documentation to other engineers on features and functionality
- Provide technical guidance to the team through mentoring, documentation, training, and constructive feedback
- Propose and lead initiatives around technology adoption, architecture, and process improvements to enable us to meet the growing needs of the product
- Participate in weekly planning meetings to organize and prioritize work
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support team and provide a resolution within a timely manner
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with React
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Deep knowledge of application design principles and design patterns
- Experience implementing server-side API code in Node.js
- Proven ability to design and ship high-quality, scalable SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to drive ideas and features forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working with client-side and/or server-side GraphQL using Apollo Client and Apollo Server
- Experience developing CLI tools
- Experience designing and developing SDKs, product integrations, or customer-facing APIs
- Experience with UX processes and tools
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.