Business Analyst, Customer Success
VoiceOps is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Customer Success team to improve client-facing reporting, account health recommendations and operational performance. As a member of the team, you will analyze and summarize insights from the data captured by VoiceOps as well as DX, NPS and support tools to guide our customers and improve the performance of our organization.
You may be a good fit if you are curious and have a passion for translating abstract business problems into concrete analysis and using that analysis to tell a story of how to improve a client’s or VoiceOps’ own business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate and analyze the business needs of clients and internal stakeholders. Learn the common reporting needs across our clients to standardize reporting..
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to define appropriate account health KPIs and develop reporting to give consistent visibility into these metrics across clients. Drill down from KPIs to find actionable insights and work with the Customer Success team to prescribe action steps for our clients and our organization.
- Use data to tell a story to our clients about how to improve call center coaching performance. Develop data visualizations and presentations to help stakeholders understand findings.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to support case studies and ROI models for prospective clients.
- Develop operational analysis of our data pipeline, including alerting on operational failures and identification of performance improvement opportunities.
- Identify available data sources within the ecosystem and map data sources to various reports. Facilitate and support the creation of new reports utilizing available data or establish data collection for necessary information.
- Proactively anticipate reporting needs, identify areas for optimization, evolve leverage findings to improve performance, and make data-driven culture.
- Work with product managers to incorporate the most common reporting needs into the VoiceOps platform.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity. Collaborate with stakeholders and evangelize data-driven decisions.
- 3+ years of analytical experience in consulting, business intelligence, data analytics, data science, or machine learning and predictive analytics
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in math, business, analytics, statistics or data science field
- Advanced to expert level SQL proficiency
- Experience with reporting and visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to translate abstract business requirements into concrete analysis and tell a story based on the results
- Experience managing data-driven cross-functional projects that depend on the contributions of others in multiple disciplines
- Written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills