VoiceOps is looking for a proactive marketing generalist to contribute directly to the growth of this early-stage, high potential tech startup. As the Strategic Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the Head of Marketing to develop, implement, and track all aspects of the VoiceOps Marketing program. This is an unparalleled opportunity for someone looking to gain direct strategic experience in multiple areas of marketing, join an early stage startup poised for imminent growth, and work with a brilliant team from all over the country.
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns to achieve quarterly MQL and pipeline goals.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure Marketing programs, assets, and leads are utilized to best effect.
- Coordinate webinars, podcasts, sponsored events, and other programs to increase awareness of and engagement with VoiceOps among our target audiences.
- Help manage external vendor, agency, contractor, and partner relationships to ensure positive ROI and long-term value.
- Work with the Customer Success team to optimize the customer lifecycle. Further collaborate to identify and cultivate customer advocates for case studies, webinar and event panels, and general storytelling.
- Plan and develop high-value content (eBooks, whitepapers, one-sheeters, blog posts) to drive forward the VoiceOps thought leadership strategy and positioning.
- Maintain and improve the VoiceOps.com website focused particularly on SEO and conversion rate optimization.
- Manage VoiceOps digital marketing channels with various external vendors to drive top of funnel interest.
- Directly manage the VoiceOps presence on various social media channels in partnership with the Head of Marketing.
- Become an expert and resource on the unique space VoiceOps occupies in the technology and call center world, our competitors, and our key buyer and user personas.
- Be an internal and external evangelist for VoiceOps’ unique value and impact.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a relevant Marketing or Communications role
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Knowledge of basic HTML (for basic website and email editing)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience with key marketing technologies (Email marketing/marketing automation tools; organic and paid social media platforms; blog platforms; Google Apps; Wordpress or other website CMS applications; Salesforce; Google Adwords; Google Analytics.)
- Ability to work independently and own projects from start to finish
- Excellent at cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Desire to be part of a small, scrappy, dynamic team building something special