VoiceOps Implementation Engineer
As VoiceOps Implementation Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams, strategizing and architecting successful onboarding experiences for our newest clients. You will bring excitement to customers, delivering projects successfully against predetermined metrics and SOWs (Scope of Work). Connecting with key stakeholders, you will manage the process as prospects transition into clients, all the while seeking to understand and meet the customer's needs.
Who You Are:
- You are an expert at troubleshooting deep technical problems at the application and networking levels
- You enjoy switching between technical and non-technical stakeholders and feel as much at ease navigating one as you do the other
- You’re excited about solving hard problems and want to become a subject matter expert in order to solve them
- You love complex project management and have been a part of an environment where you must manage multiple projects at varying stages
What you will do:
- Manage multiple implementations for clients, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant
- Lead project design sessions and provide guidance and best practices on configuration options to meet client needs
- Understand the platform end-to-end and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- Ability to lead customers through successful implementation of VoiceOps Product
- Ability to assess customer requirements against the scope of the project, manage project plan and schedule appropriately.
- Eagerness to learn the nuances of the VoiceOps platform and with keeping up with industry changes and innovations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through customer responsiveness, comprehensive communication and follow-up.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve the majority of customer issues in real-time during the implementation phase.
- Excellent critical thinking and customer management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication strong focus on customer success through the use of our product sets.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and timelines to successful outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others with excellent team-building skills.
- Ability to tactfully handle critical project situations to successful outcomes.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, equivalent experience and education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management coordination and execution.
- PMP or CMP certification or the ability to obtain one desired but not required
- Understand the VoiceOps platform end-to-end and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- Participate in late-stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, and customizations)
- Obtain client feedback and distill into action items for our product and development teams
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customizations are fully tested and ready for deployment
- Own any problems you discover and proactively drive forward solutions
- Be the source of truth for questions about the product and processes from other internal teams