As VoiceOps Customer Success Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams, strategizing and architecting a successful customer experience.
You will bring excitement to customers by establishing a relationship and achieving customer goals that deliver on their return on investment. You will assist in building processes and establishing a Customer Success Program that is designed for our clients, all the while seeking to understand and meet the customer's needs.
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with assigned account acting as a consultant to ensure customers receive maximum ROI post-deployment through renewal
- Implement success plans for each customer to educate and coach customers to achieve goals
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Closely develop customer accounts and provide ongoing nurturing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately customer retention.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries, applying internal resources, escalation, and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Identify upsell & expansion opportunities within the existing customer base
- Partner with Marketing to develop internal and customer-facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success team
- Partner with our Sales, Success, and Technical Support teams to ensure customer success
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
Experiences and Skills
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- A scrappy attitude for Customer Success at
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision-makers
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of solutions
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service, and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but concurrently have an interest in building sustainable processes
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions, and presenting solutions.
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and articulate during high-stress situations.
- Passion and commitment to building a world-class, global customer experience
- Experience working with fleets and vehicle insurance carriers would be a plus, but not required