As a Support Engineer, you will be on the front line of all incoming customer support questions. You will leverage internal and external tools, as well as your technical knowledge, to debug problems, identify & reproduce bugs, and provide solutions to customers. You will triage and escalate issues to other team members as necessary to ensure that we take care of every customer. You will assist the customer operations team as they take new customers through the onboarding process and help to maintain them over time. You will proactively monitor customer implementations to ensure everything is working. Above all, you will work tirelessly to find ways to improve VoiceOps and minimize friction as customers adopt the platform.
Who You Are:
- You have worked with external customers and enjoy it. You have empathy for our customers
and take time to understand their pains, needs, and wants, and will go the extra mile to make
sure their issues are resolved.
- You are an expert at troubleshooting deep technical problems at the application and
- You enjoy switching between technical and non-technical stakeholders and feel as much at ease navigating one as you do the other
- You’re excited about solving hard problems and want to become a subject matter expert in order to solve them
- You love complex project management and have been a part of an environment where you must manage multiple projects at varying stages
What you will do:
- Become a VoiceOps product expert! Our support team is on the front lines developing best practices and offering consultative advice. You will help customers understand our reports and features, improve their implementation, and support them through their technical roadblocks
- Manage individual and team project priorities, deadlines and deliverables - this position will be fully responsible for implementing + maintaining the initial onboarding of customers to the VoiceOps product (in collaboration with our Sales, Customer Operations, and Data Operations teams)
- Full ownership of major issues and customer challenges: debugging the issue; working with engineering and product to triage, develop a solution, and assign to product roadmap; keeping the customer updated with timelines and work-arounds
- Proactive monitoring of customer integrations to ensure customers have daily access to processed call recordings.
- Follow and design case management procedures including updating tickets, communicating with customers, escalating issues to the engineering and operations teams in order to provide our customers with excellent service.
- Act as a customer advocate by providing continuous feedback regarding internal support processes, product improvements and customer education