Get To Know Voice
Voice is a team of technologists and creators using the transformative power of NFTs to empower digital artists. We are bridging the gap from Web2 to Web3.
Our platform is carbon neutral and easy-to-use for digital artists to share and sell creative works and for collectors to support artists and build a digitally-native collection.
Come join us in expanding the art market.
Voice is seeking a well rounded, passionate Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be part of a team of fullstack and frontend engineers of various levels and work across the organization to help develop, improve and scale the Voice platform.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of open thinking, positive communication, and continuous learning. We are looking for the best and brightest to take our platform to the next level.
Our modern and cutting edge application stack includes kubernetes, docker, reactjs, nodejs, graphql and blockchain all running on google cloud and we are excited to find the right candidate to help us develop in this world.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of strong engineering capabilities with high team engagement, a history of leading large initiatives through collaboration, and a passion for architecting with integrity.
Our Software Engineers are required to be strong in systems design, reactjs, api/backend development , and high availability all within the cloud. Ideally this candidate will be open to not only teaching new technologies to the team but learning from existing technologies and processes as well.
- Help estimate project tasks and take responsibility for on time delivery
- Research, evaluate and improve the Voice platform.
- Contribute to the design and build of a highly scalable, secure and available web, api and backend capabilities
- Contribute to new features, maintenance and bug fixing for web, api and backend capabilities using reactjs, nodejs, graphql and more
- Work to reduce or remove bottlenecks and inefficiencies within the platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience with Node, Typescript, and GraphQL
- Experience with database and SQL query development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understand fundamental design principles and patterns behind a scalable applications
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience with Yarn, NPM, Jest, Redux, GraphQL, Buildkite, Jira, Redis
- Experience with React, Next and Storybook
- Experience with Blockchain Technologies
- Experience with Docker, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery/Deployment and/or any related DevOps tasks
- Experience with Google Cloud
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Comfortable facilitating between technology and product teams.
- Strong software product lifecycle management experience.
- Experience delivering successful software projects.
- The independence to manage, execute, and take initiative without supervision.
Voice is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.