Get to Know Voice
Voice is an NFT platform for emerging creators. NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) will fundamentally change the entire internet and how the world interacts with it. Voice enables novel ways for Creators to earn from, interact with, and create with their supporters and collaborators.
Come join us and build the future.
Voice is seeking an engaging, hands-on Senior Tech Recruiter to help lead our efforts in hiring world class talent. You will play an instrumental part in our ability to scale our business. From pipeline generation to closing candidates, you will own the entire recruitment process and candidate experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of openness, positive communication, and continuous learning. We are looking for the best and brightest to take our platform to the next level. Are you it? Let’s talk.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of strong leadership with high team engagement, a history of leading large initiatives through collaboration, and a passion for architecting with integrity.
- Identify top level talent through a variety of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Ensure impeccable recruitment execution to achieve a seamless candidate and client recruitment experience.
- Develop and execute innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse, high-caliber talent to expand our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
- Conduct preliminary interviews and salary negotiations of qualified candidates, to include, professional and administrative level positions and present qualified candidates to the hiring managers.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools and agencies, while also researching new ones for the team to use.
- Routinely measure tool usage and ROI of sourcing platforms (subscription and contingency based), third party staffing firms/partners, productivity tools, and make recommendations on renewals and/or terminations.
- Convey energy and passion for the Voice mission.
- Be a team player and adapt as the team grows and evolves.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience working in a Talent organization with direct experience in recruiting operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- 2-3 years of experience directly placing 25+ new skilled hires in a calendar year.
- Ablity to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to support, interact with and advise senior-level management.
- Strong understanding of recruiting-related metrics and reporting.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Voice is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.