Get to Know Voice
Voice is an NFT platform for emerging creators. NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) will fundamentally change the entire internet and how the world interacts with it. Voice enables novel ways for Creators to earn from, interact with, and create with their supporters and collaborators.
Come join us and build the future.
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to help establish our product analytics group. If you are passionate about leveraging data to support business goals, workflows, and reporting, we want to talk.
In addition to joining a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions, this professional will play a vital role in the instrumentation of products, analysis of data and extraction of insights for the product team and Voice leadership.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of strong leadership with high team engagement, a history of leading initiatives with many stakeholders, and a passion for architecting with integrity. We place a high importance on cultural fit as this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of openness, positive communication, and continuous learning.
- Responsible for defining, tracking, and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Build automated dashboards, reports, and models that are quick and efficient for teams
- Partner with internal/external cross-functional partners including Product, Marketing, and Engineering through ongoing collaboration and sharing of results and data
- Work closely with product managers to help measure the success and health of new product features
- Analyze data to observe trends, identify opportunities/solutions, and support short-term and long-term deliveries
- Help assess and onboard data tracking vendors
- Support the growth of the Voice product through user segmentation, funnels, retention analysis, and regression models
- Create clear, accurate data reporting that is reliable and useful so stakeholders can make strategic business decisions
- Help organize workflows by driving analysis and insights on business drivers in an agile development framework
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and best practice efforts in measuring Voice’s performance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or other quantitative field preferred
- 2+ years of in-depth experience Google Analytics (experience using Heap and/or Amplitude a plus)
- 1 to 2 years of practical experience as a data analyst writing SQL queries
- Experience using BigQuery a plus
- Advanced experience with product testing, and web analytics tools
- Knowledge of descriptive/predictive models and data visualization tools like Tableau, Quicksight, or Looker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills so that data can be turned into understandable information for managers and stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance.
Voice is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.