Get to Know Voice
Voice is an NFT platform for emerging creators. NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) will fundamentally change the entire internet and how the world interacts with it. Voice enables novel ways for Creators to earn from, interact with, and create with their supporters and collaborators.
Come join us and build the future.
We are seeking an experienced IT manager who can use their technology skills to build and maintain a corporate technology landscape that allows us to work effectively and efficiently. In this role, you will recommend and implement technology solutions, manage system security and upgrades, and provide employee training and support. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge in IT service management, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
- Build and administer essential IT operations, including: operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce policies and procedures that govern corporate IT usage
- Maintain the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by executing strategic and defining tactical plans for implementing information technologies
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal departments and external providers
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software that can positively impact the business
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Train employees on both software and hardware and provide technical support when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in IT service management
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system security, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications related to the IT field
- ITIL Service Management Framework
- Prior experience in Finance Services or Healthcare sectors preferred
Voice is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.