VOGLIO Digital Marketing is a data-driven online marketing & reporting agency that focuses on search engine marketing for Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. We build, optimize, and manage high-performing paid search accounts for medium-to-large advertisers.
As a Senior Product Designer at VOGLIO, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams - including product managers, engineers, and analysts - to create innovative and intuitive designs that meet requirements while elevating the user experience bar. You will have near-endless opportunities to design new products and improve existing processes.
- Research and propose sound recommendations for product architecture, features, and navigation based on identified user needs for clients and internal tools
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web and mobile
- Partner with Product Lead to sketch user flows and page ecosystems across channels
- Monitor landing page optimization tests, accurately record results, and summarize insights
- Work closely with product management to interpret data on user behaviors, design user experience tests, and incorporate conclusions into future designs
- Own and apply user-centered design (UCD) process methods from concept to launch
- Run UX studies across internal properties and identify opportunities for existing and prospective clients
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in design or human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field such as Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Visual Arts
- Professional experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Fluent in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Proficient in design tools; AdobeXD and Photoshop preferred
- Proficient in UX research tools (Hotjar, TRYMYUI, Usability Hub preferred)
- Strong portfolio of design projects (please provide a link to your portfolio)
Is This You?
- Critical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- High enthusiasm, creativity, and initiative
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently with a bias for action in a collaborative team environment
- Downtown Seattle location, walkable to Pike Place Market and Sculpture Park
- Bring your dog to work day, every day
- Team bonding events
- Commuter benefits
- Health Benefits and 401(K) program with matching
- Work-life balance
Hybrid remote in Seattle, WA 98121
If you value relationships, diversity, balance, and growth - this is a place for you!
VOGLIO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.