The Creator (temp to perm position)
NOTE: This Creator position is a first of its kind, entry level position located in New York City. Upon hiring the first 3 months are temp to perm with the intent of full time hiring.
We are Creators, graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, Instagram story lovers, community managers, and #foryoupage admirers. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re passionate storytellers and marketers for our brands and the people we do it with. We move so fast and create everyday, so we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content and sales ideas and then make them real! We’re looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers and culture shakers with marketing DNA. *Bonus to any applicants who have done creative work for sales or conversion based marketing and can show prior work examples!
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
- Bonus: Has prior sales and marketing experience
The Gig Is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion oriented content for one of the many brands that Vayner-X services
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, interpreting and acting on quantitative and qualitative results, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
US based applicants only
The next step is a content creation challenge. Please keep an eye on your spam folder!
Temp to Perm;
Creators will be hired on a temp to perm basis with the temporary role to extend no longer than 3 months. As a temporary employee this will be an hourly paid position and will not initially be eligible for benefits.
NOTE ON THE HIRING TIMELINE:
This is a rolling admissions process. We want encourage qualified and interested applicants to apply to show your interest. When the hiring need arises, we will reach out to you for next steps, which will be a timed content creation challenge. We appreciate your interest and patience.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.