Vizgen, Inc. – Cambridge, MA
Vizgen is a rapidly growing company developing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology images RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
Vizgen is searching for an experienced SharePoint Engineer/Analyst Consultant with a strong background in Power Platform development and SharePoint configuration, administration, business analysis, and training, to build an Employee Lifecycle Management (ELM) app and a Marketing Data Image Library. The ELM app will be used to track employee onboarding and offboarding tasks. The data image library will involve image submission, review and approval workflows, and image status-based access rights. This consultant will be working on short-term projects. As such, This freelance role will have on-and-off weeks based on project requirements.
Power Platform Development & Administration 60%
- Develop ELM application and Data Image Library on SharePoint.
- Configure and maintain SharePoint site collections, document libraries, lists, and site pages.
- Support SharePoint user requests and issues.
- Work closely with other members of the Infrastructure and Service Desk teams in support of Office 365 environment.
- Implement user and group account management following SharePoint governance and best practices.
- Develop Power App/Automate solutions as needed.
Business Analysis/ SharePoint Development 30%
- Work with functional units and project teams to analyze their requirements and translate them into technical solutions on SharePoint.
- Manage and perform data migration and testing.
- Understand Microsoft O365 security model and assist users in defining their security requirements for SharePoint.
Training and User Adoption 10%
- Promote user adoption through employee training and user community building sessions.
- Create training materials and documentation.
- Collaborate with power users in a mentoring role.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (minimum 3 years) in a technical field
- 3-5 years of work experience in Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- 3-5 years working in an Information Technology department.
- Hands-on experience with Power Platform, including creating workflows, applications, and reports/dashboards
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of people in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience with SharePoint site creating, modern page layouts, document library configuration, image library creation, view creation, and metadata management.
- Experience with Sharegate and data migration projects.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to take initiative and move projects forward when faced with ambiguity.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Must be a team player who enjoys collaborating with others to get things done.
If you aren't sure you meet every requirement but are excited about what you read here, please consider applying! We believe diversity drives innovation. Above all, we're looking for the right person with skills and talent to grow the company together all while enriching your professional and scientific experience.
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, 401K, health benefits, a great work environment and the opportunity to enter a high-growth startup company. We are recruiting candidates who have demonstrated leadership and excellence throughout their careers and are excited by the prospect of tackling challenging technical problems.
This position may be subject to pre-employment checks, including driving history check, drug screening and a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. All pre-employment checks will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.