Vizgen, Inc. – Cambridge, MA
Vizgen is a rapidly growing company developing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology images RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
Reporting to the Associate Director, Global Marketing, the Sr. Field Marketing Manager, EMEA will be responsible for executing a diverse mix of marketing strategies aligned with the company goals in their designated region. The Sr. Field Marketing Manager will work alongside regional sales, customer success, and the marketing teams to develop, execute, and optimize our market strategy in EMEA markets. In this role you will execute regional industry trade shows, digital events, demand generation campaigns, partner programs, and 3rd party engagements. This position requires a high degree of cross-functional and organizational skills, creativity, and critical thinking. Must be able to work closely with field teams in a remote setting. This position also requires a high travel frequency (up to 50%). The successful candidate will represent Vizgen and engage with scientists and other customers at trade shows and scientific conferences.
- Coordinate with the regional director for strategic approach to marketing programs that can be facilitated and executed at the regional and account level in coordination with Inside Sales
- Coordinate with Product, Digital Marketing, and Sales teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns and sales tools for lead management for APAC
- Organize field customer facing events (seminars, workshops, vendors shows, local conferences etc.)
- Identify opportunities for customer case studies, webinars or other co-marketing engagements and coordinate with the global marketing team
- Closely engage with Vizgen Product Management team funneling VOC and product feedback through established processes
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree required; related studies in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry, BioTechnology, Business or an equivalent degree in life sciences preferred. And a minimum of 7 years of related experience is required in the life sciences/biotechnology/pharma industry; or
- A Master’s degree preferred; related studies in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry, BioTechnology, Business or an equivalent degree in life sciences preferred. And a minimum of 5 years of related experience is required in the life sciences/biotechnology/pharma industry;
- 6+ years of demonstrated success within Life Science or Biotechnology commercial company in a marketing role highly attractive.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of any required degree.
- Collaborates easily with other team members to drive joint success
- Must be able to accomplish results in a cross-functional team environment, exhibiting formal and informal leadership skills
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape
- Ability to work and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and writing skills
- English required, but Mandarin or Japanese is a plus
If you aren't sure you meet every requirement but are excited about what you read here, please consider applying! We believe diversity drives innovation. Above all, we're looking for the right person with skills and talent to grow the company together all while enriching your professional and scientific experience.
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, 401K, health benefits, a great work environment and the opportunity to enter a high-growth startup company. We are recruiting candidates who have demonstrated leadership and excellence throughout their careers and are excited by the prospect of tackling challenging technical problems.
This position may be subject to pre-employment checks, including driving history check, drug screening and a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. All pre-employment checks will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.