" $1500 SIGNING BONUS "
Vixxo is seeking a full-time Equipment Technician to manage a territory that encompasses Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas. Compensation ranges from $23p/h to $29p/h depending on experience
As an Equipment Technician, you will work independently to provide reactive and preventative maintenance services throughout an assigned territory– see for yourself how one of our technicians describes a day in the life by clicking here!
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- A creative problem solver: you are energized by roadblocks and have a knack for troubleshooting problems in stride and solving them in a calm, cool, and collected manner.
- A clear communicator: you are customer-focused and able to explain technical concepts clearly and effectively to non-technical individuals
- A constant learner: you are not afraid to ask questions and are constantly striving to refine your technical expertise
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding, and water systems throughout an assigned territory
- Own relationships with your customers and inspire customer loyalty through providing professional and reliable services that adhere to all safety rules
- Meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements required by customers, which includes conducting thorough inspections, performing timely maintenance on equipment correctly the first time, and completing descriptive and accurate paperwork
- At least 1 year of experience servicing equipment, preferably with experience using proper testing equipment and practices for general electric and water
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing or customer service role
- Must like coffee: Tasting is the final step in all repairs
- Smart phone proficient for inventory, manage scheduling, and other tasks
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
What Vixxo has to Offer You:
- Competitive base pay based on experience and certifications; quarterly bonuses based on performance
- PTO, Floating Holidays, and 6 paid company holidays
- Benefits eligible in first 60 days: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- 401K Match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Military Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants come from a variety of backgrounds, including HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, Field Service Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers, Service Technicians, ATM Technicians, Beverage Technicians, Pest Control Technicians, Photo Kiosk Repair, Coffee Retail, Barista, and Mechanical Repair.