Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical childcare provider! We’re reinventing child care and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for teachers and caregivers to do what they love (and feel valued while they’re doing it). Join the Vivvi community to provide the quality program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth and development.
About The Role
These are part-time, hourly positions. The schedule aligns with this sports team's home games; shifts are approximately six hours long and the commitment runs across 80 games through October.
As a Childcare Provider, you'll:
- Ensure the well-being and development of infant, toddler, and preschool and school-aged children
- Engage with and enrich children using positive language, loving care, and interactive play
- Closely supervise children and adhere to robust health and safety protocols
- Report on time and prepared
- Plan and facilitate group and individual activities
- Maintain consistent communication with Site Leaders and follow their directions
- Supervise children and maintain a safe and positive environment for children, their families, and your colleagues
Apply Today If You:
- Are a strong communicator, team player, and flexible to meet varying needs.
- Enjoy working with young learners, and see every child as infinitely capable
- Have teaching, tutoring, and/or camp counselor experience
- Proven ability to create supportive relationships with students of diverse ethnic backgrounds, academic profiles, and skill levelValue and create trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Basic classroom management abilities for the target age
- Professionalism, maturity, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: This is a part-time hourly role with compensation of $25 per hour.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each child’s success by observing their interests and developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity.
State-of -the-Art Facilities: Our facilities are purposefully designed to offer endless opportunities for learning and discovery.
Candidates must also possess independent US work authorization.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.