About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care and early learning for today’s families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time and backup care more accessible and affordable. With beautiful campuses, flexible offerings, and trained, passionate teachers, we provide parents with peace of mind while offering employers the most powerful tool for recruitment, retention, and productivity.
About the role: As the Director of Finance, you will be a member of the Finance team working to oversee financial operations, including billing operations, managing the finance team to ensure accurate and timely close, and financial planning, analysis and reporting. In this role, you will play a key role in supporting leadership with decision making across the business, supporting business units with actionable intelligence and interfacing with investors and the Board of Directors. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is hungry and ready to take the next step in their career, with strong analytical skills, operational experience, a passion for making a difference and early education. This role will report directly to the CEO.
As a Director of Finance, you will…
- Manage an outsourced accounting team to ensure timely and accurate close of books.
- Oversee financial operations, including budgeting, billing systems forecasting and financial reporting, including the development of financial plans and budgets.
- Provide strategic financial insights based on business intelligence data to support leadership and decision making across all organizational units to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support the Executive team with reporting and by interfacing with investors and the Board of Directors.
You are set up for success in the Director of Finance role if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred but not required
- Experience building and maintaining financial models
- Experience developing and managing financial planning processes, including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Ability to synthesize complex financial information and communicate it with stakeholders, including financial and non-financial audiences
- Experience working to prepare reports/memos for boards and investors.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Attention to detail
The perks of joining Vivvi as a Director of Finance include…
- Full time role with the targeted annual salary range being $100,000-125,000 per year
- Investment in your growth and skill development as a member of the growing Central Office team
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Flexible Paid time off
- Free child care for children aged 0-5.
Ability to work in NYC office 2-3 days per week strongly preferred. Candidates must possess independent US work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!