About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care and early learning for today’s families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time and backup care more accessible and affordable. With beautiful campuses, flexible offerings, and trained, passionate teachers, we provide parents with peace of mind while offering employers the most powerful tool for recruitment, retention, and productivity.
About the role: As the Back Up Care Associate, you will be a member of the Platform Team working to ensure that Vivvi’s network of world class back up care partners is supported and continues to grow where our families and employers need us most. In this role, you will ensure that all Vivvi families, regardless of location or income, have access to quality child and elder care. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who possesses a growth mindset and can create and organize databases, manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, lead national trainings, and think creatively so that the families we serve always have access to a Vivvi care solution that meets their needs.
As an associate, you will…
- Provide customer support and manage all Vivvi care partners whether in home or center based. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Processing contracts for new partners
- Leading trainings to onboard new in home and center based partners
- Managing a database of partner locations and contact rules
- Collecting and auditing all contractually obligated materials
- Provide support for families with backup care needs for their dependents. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Assessing family needs and ensuring our Salesforce booking system assigns the correct care provider
- Ensuring providers fulfill and respond to cases in a timely manner
- Facilitating timely communications and updates with families, as well as gathering feedback on family experience and satisfaction
- Track progress against performance goals aligned to all of the key tasks above
- Manage reporting across multiple platform services to assess overall performance against key goals and OKRs that include utilization, fulfillment rates, and customer satisfaction
You are set up for success in the Back Up Care Associate role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience building back up care networks, including identifying partners, managing outreach and building relationships
- An ability to multitask and deliver high-quality outcomes on tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and comfort with administrative tasks involving legal documents
- Excellent written and oral communication; demonstrated active listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service
- Salesforce experience is a plus; some CRM or database experience required
- Proficiency in tools such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite
The perks of joining Vivvi as a Back Up Care Associate include…
- Full-time salary with the targeted compensation of $50,000-60,000 per year
- Stock options and potential cash bonus
- Investment in your growth and skill development as a member of the growing Central Office team
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Flexible paid time off
- Free child care
Ability to work in NYC office 2-3 days per week strongly preferred. Candidates must possess independent US work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!