Who We Are
Vivvi is not a typical nanny agency! We’re reinventing childcare and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for babysitters, nannies, caregivers, and educators to do what they love. Our in-home program helps us meet families where they are, bringing high-quality care and learning right into their homes.
About The Role
A Nantucket family is looking for an energetic and nurturing full-time, live-in nanny to care for their fun-loving 2 year old child. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll feel like part of the family, look no further! Your care is needed on for approximately 35 hours a week. Extra points if you have some flexibility to meet family needs!
As a Nanny, you'll:
- Engage children through positive language, interactive play, and loving care
- Tailor activities to the unique interests and needs of the child(ren) in your care
- Provide close supervision to ensure the child(ren)’s well-being at all times
- Perform light household chores (baby laundry, food prep, clean up, etc.)
- Form strong relationships and establish effective communication with families
If you’re a passionate and reliable caregiver, apply to join the Vivvi team. You’ll have the opportunity to earn a stable, competitive salary, join a growing company, become a more skilled educator, and build a strong relationship with one family!
Apply Today If You:
- Are a flexible & communicative team player that's passionate about working with the youngest learners
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience working with children aged 0-5
- Can confidently and effectively interact with parents and form strong relationships
- Are willing to offer a helping hand with some household chores
- Have an understanding of child development
- Are already or are willing to be CPR and First Aid certified
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
- Can commit to a role for at least 6 months
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Our educators earn competitive hourly rates based on level of education and experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, and dental Insurance, retirement savings, and commuter benefits.
Benefits & Stability: Enjoy the benefits of health coverage, paid time off, and consistency in take-home pay– even when your assigned family is on vacation or unforeseen circumstances arise.
Education-focused program: We’ll provide suggested activities and materials to support you and the child(ren) in your care. Learn more about our learning philosophy https://vivvi.com/programs.
Employee Development & Career Growth: Join a network of caring colleagues committed to your growth and success. Leverage our educational training and expert guidance to strengthen your skills and support your career growth.
To be considered, applicants must be willing to travel to the job's location (a private family home). Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.