Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical daycare! We’re reinventing child care and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for teachers and caregivers to do what they love (and feel valued while they’re doing it). Join the Vivvi community to provide the quality program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth and development.
About The Role
As a Center Floaterr, you'll:
- Ensure the well-being and development of infant, toddler, and preschool-aged children
- Support progressive/inquiry-based learning
- Engage with and enrich children using positive language, loving care, and interactive play
- Closely supervise children and adhere to robust health and safety protocols
Apply Today If You:
- Are a flexible & communicative team player that's passionate about working with the youngest learners
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience working with children aged 0-5
- Hold or are working towards an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or a similar field, though not a requirement to apply
- Value and create trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Are already or are willing to be CPR and First Aid certified
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Our Substitute Teachers earn hourly rates $17-$23 based on level of education and experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, and dental insurance, retirement savings, and commuter benefits.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each child’s success by observing their interests and developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity. Learn more about our teaching philosophy here https://vivvi.com/programs
State-of -the-Art Facilities: Our campuses are purposefully designed to offer endless opportunities for learning and discovery.
Employee Development: We offer financial support for ongoing education through tuition reimbursement, as well as robust onboarding training, ongoing professional development days, and individual coaching and feedback. We also love to promote from within and are committed to helping our colleagues achieve their career goals at Vivvi!
To be considered, applicants must be based in or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also possess independent US work authorization.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.