Vivvi is seeking a talented and passionate early childhood educator to join our team as an infant teacher supporting the development and well being of children who are 6 weeks-12 months old.
You will work alongside world-class educators to implement an inquiry-based curriculum guided by children’s developmental needs and interests. In our brand new, state-of-the-art classrooms, you will dream up rich, thematic units that foster children’s curiosity and help them achieve key individual and age-appropriate milestones. You will be supported every step of the way by caring colleagues and knowledgeable school leaders who are committed to your growth and happiness.
If you truly enjoy and appreciate working with young learners, see every child as infinitely capable, and believe every family deserves access to world-class child care that meets their needs, join us!
- Support planning and implementation of activities and curriculum tailored towards children’s developmental growth
- Engage with children in age-appropriate ways using enriching, positive language, loving care, and interactive play
- Ensure children’s health and safety at all times through close supervision and adherence to a robust set of daily protocols
- Proactively communicate with parents regarding their children’s development and growth
- An Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or a similar field
- At least two years of experience working with infants
- Ability to support creation of high quality educational content
- Ability to create trusting relationships with children, families and other colleagues
- Strong communication and writing skills
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
- Full-time, salaried role
- Investment in your growth and skill development as an educator
- Being a part of a wide network of educators who embody the same educational spirit and mindset
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Paid time off
Start date is ASAP.
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume. We look forward to receiving your application!