About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care and early learning for today’s families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time and backup care more accessible and affordable.
About the role: As the Client Success Manager, you will interface across both our corporate clients and parent customers. You will also be responsible for assisting Vivvi’s Head of Client Success with new client corporate benefit launches and the successful implementation of Vivvi’s family benefit, as well as support account management, up-sell/cross-sell and renewal process of our existing clients. Furthermore, you will develop and roll out client-facing marketing materials that drive engagement and enrollment. This position reports directly to the Head of Client Success and will be instrumental in supporting the strategy for the future growth of the department as Vivvi scales.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all client marketing requests and work closely with the Marketing team to deliver marketing materials to the client and deploy them among our B2B2C audiences.
- Maintain and execute the client communication calendars, including partner onboarding, launch, ongoing B2B2C campaigns, and project plans.
- Measure the performance of marketing and enrollment efforts to inform future program marketing efforts and product development.
- Contribute to direct sales activities for our B2B2C customers to achieve target enrollment goals
- Provide support to Client Success and Finance teams for client quarterly business reviews and utilization accounting
- Identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities and ensure contract renewals by delivering a high-end, valuable customer experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in a client marketing, customer success, or account management role at a B2B2C or B2B company, preferably in the employee benefits space.
- Exceptionally strong organizational, project management, and presentation skills
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and present it internally and to clients
- Proven ability to grow key accounts and to influence external stakeholders, including VP and C-level executives
- Effective problem-solving abilities and ability to move quickly to execute actionable marketing plans
- Fluency with Hubspot is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in our NYC office 2-3 times per week preferred
- Full-time, salaried role
- Investment in your growth and skill development as a member of the growing HQ team
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Paid time off
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!