- Location: Livingston Manor, NY
- Age of Child: 11 months old
- Hours: 18 hours per week
Join Vivvi as we reinvent child care and early learning for today’s families, with exceptional educational offerings both onsite and in-home.
Vivvi is seeking a passionate, experienced childcare professional, nanny, and/or educator to lead a high quality in-home learning program for an infant. In terms of curriculum and professionalism, this opportunity offers the best of a classroom teaching position, with the benefit of building a strong relationship with one family.
As an educator with Vivvi In-Home, you will:
- Work with the Vivvi team to develop a program that is tailored to the unique interests and needs of the child in your care
- Plan and implement activities and curriculum that support the child's development
- Ensure the child's health and safety at all times through close supervision and adherence to a robust set of daily protocols
- Engage with the child to provide rich language, loving care, and interactive play
- Provide consistency and reliability that gives parents the peace of mind they need to pursue their goals outside of the home
- Build relationships with families and proactively communicate regarding scheduling, programming, and child's development
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working with infants
- Ability to create high quality, age appropriate educational content
- Experience with infant care duties (feedings, naps, changings)
- Experience with light household chores (baby laundry, food prep, light clean up, bottle cleaning)
- Experience with developmental support on the following areas: tummy time, sensory play, gross and fine motor, language development, literacy development
- Ability to confidently interact with parents and form strong relationships
- Strong communication and written skills
What Vivvi offers:
- Robust training and investment in your growth and skill development as an educator
- A national community of educators who embody the same mission-driven spirit and mindset
- Friendly, warm and supportive teammates who will be with you every step of your journey to set you up for success
- Flexible schedule and hours
- Competitive pay
Vivvi’s commitment to diversity: One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Initial thoughts or questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!