Job Title: Director of Sales Operations
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Senior
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Travel: Some travel may be required
At Vivian Health, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We’re starting by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry. We empower nurses and other healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to empower healthcare professionals to find the best jobs that fits their needs and to help healthcare employers find great talent quickly and easily. Through the Vivian platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Vivian Health is seeking an experienced Director of Sales Operations to partner with the SVP Revenue and execute against the organization’s strategic priorities. This role is responsible for providing actionable insights to drive revenue growth, enabling and improving sales productivity, tracking and governing pipeline growth and forecasting, and executing day to day business operations. This role serves as the trusted advisor to sales leadership and sales teams, supporting their business operations both tactically and strategically. The Director of Sales Operations reports to the Senior Vice President of Revenue and Sales Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the sales operations function for our rapidly growing sales and marketing teams focused on health systems and clinical staffing agencies
- Work directly with the SVP Revenue on sales planning, reporting and budget including annual and ongoing forecasting, planning, quota assignment, headcount planning, account assignment, and territory creation
- Define and monitor metrics to ensure that sales team efficiency is maximized
- Improve cross-functional processes with Operations and Product Development, providing data-driven recommendations that impact scaling across the organization
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and cross-business and cross-functional partners to develop and execute strategic projects to help drive sales execution
- Develop a suite of reports through Salesforce.com that provide organization-wide, real-time insights to revenue growth, pipeline growth, and revenue forecasts
- Implement, assess, and optimize enabling technologies, including Salesforce.com CRM.
- Monitor sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data and recommend additional technology investments.
- Provide insights to the sales, marketing, and product teams regarding ideal customer profiles and target market segmentation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university required
- A minimum of five years progressive business experience including demonstrated success in functional accountability and/or leadership
- Worked within a high growth environment to build & define sales operations processes
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to executive leadership
- Strong understanding of best practices in key areas of sales cycle operations - including forecasting, revenue planning, sales enablement, and presales/sales support - and demonstrated experience putting that knowledge into action
- Established competency in management of Salesforce.com CRM with focus on sales operation and enablement
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, high-growth environments while dealing with ambiguity and guiding an organization towards standardized practices
- A comfort level asking “What if…?” and challenging the status quo
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
Vivian Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.