About the role:
As Business Development & Partnerships Lead, you will drive the growth of VitroLabs by focusing on the European market; prospecting and developing strategic partnerships and maintaining excellent relationships with existing key accounts.
You will work collaboratively with internal teams to identify and assess potential partnership opportunities, devise strategies to maximize the company's revenue and market presence, and ensure customer loyalty through exceptional customer service. This critical role will be at the forefront of VitroLabs' expansion, directly contributing to our overall success.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
You are a driven, forward-thinking professional with experience in high-complexity, B2B sales and partnership management. You are adept at navigating complex negotiations to establish mutually beneficial relationships. You possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills and are able to create strong connections with key stakeholders. You are excited by VitroLabs’ mission and share our company values and look forward to applying them to developing a compelling business development strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential partnership opportunities in the leather industry
- Develop and implement strategic partnership plans to expand VitroLabs' presence and increase revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with enterprise clients, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Drive product specifications and coordinate with our product development team to maintain alignment between internal project focus and external partner expectations
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful execution of partnership agreements and seamless integration of products and services
- Track and analyze partnership performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Represent VitroLabs at industry events, conferences, and meetings to promote the company and its products
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience* working with technical stakeholders, large accounts, sales, field engineering, sales management, business development, or equivalent required
- Proven track record of successful partnership development and revenue growth; implementing account strategies, managing long sales cycles, negotiation, and closing high-stakes deals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive insights from data and drive data-driven decision-making
*At VitroLabs, we understand that those who are courageous enough to make the bold moves and run with the "crazy" ideas are the folks who drive innovation and enable us to accomplish our mission. There is no specific pathway that makes you a fit for this role, but rather your resilience, tenacity, and constant curiosity.
If you want to collaborate with us and know you can help make a product that will change the planet for the better, we want to hear from you.